Our Code of Ethics
- LOGMATE Engineering & Services colleagues with mutual respect, trust, and dignity. Act in the best interest of the company.
- Help each other; ask for and give help; welcome it freely. Always provide extra support to fellow employees. Share experiences and lessons learned—both successes and failures.
- Communicate early, honestly, and completely with all who have a direct interest in the subject. Listen to each other’s point of view.
- Earn trust by accepting and honoring agreements, keeping promises, and discussing needed changes before acting.
- Work to understand company goals and strategies and proactively support them through discussions, communications, and actions.
- Never undermine colleagues directly or indirectly.
- Work jointly to resolve disagreements in good faith.If necessary, go to a higher authority together, then accept and support the solution.
Contribute constructively to LOGMATE Engineering & Services success by behaving professionally and ethically.
- Promote continuous use of these principles.