LOGMATE Engineering & Services quality management system is integrated into all contracts and projects and drives our management approach in how we conduct our daily business to maintain our high standard for quality services and products. We develop task-specific performance metrics with the following benefits:
- Enhanced contract performance
- Increased margin of safety
- Cost efficiencies
- Maintaining schedules
It is LOGMATE Engineering & Services corporate policy to perform all technical work in accordance with accepted Quality Assurance practices. This policy is embodied in the LOGMATE Engineering & Services Corporate Quality Assurance Manual, with requirements endorsed by the President of LOGMATE Engineering & Services.
Because of the many different engineering and service applications conducted by the various LOGMATE Engineering & Services offices and programs, the Corporate Quality Assurance Manual identifies the minimum Quality Assurance requirements. Each Program Manager is responsible for incorporating contractual and client requirements and specifications into the project control documents.
Quality Assurance Objectives
The Quality Assurance program established by LOGMATE Engineering & Services provides the necessary guidance and sets forth the requirements to accomplish the following objectives.
- Ensure the overall effectiveness of program management and technical services.
- Ensure that environmental measurements, engineering practices, and military munitions removal services, are adequately inspected, documented, complete, verifiable and scientifically and legally defensible.
- Ensure an acceptable level of project work performance through quality assessment and review of deliverables.
- Maintain documentation of all project activities and to ensure all data and work deliverables are retrievable.
- Meet or exceed client expectations.